We do not pursue to identify visitors to this site, however, certain information such as frequency and number of visitors to this website is recorded. We may record information which include the websites that you access immediately before and after you visit our website, your IP address and browsers used by you. If we use such data, it will be on an aggregate basis.
If you choose to submit information to us through the website we will store such information and use it to respond to you and for our internal business purposes. We may also collect the following information:
• Your name, job title and company name;
• Your contact information, e.g. email address and phone number;
• Any information required for INGRID to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
• Details specified in Pitch presentations or CV submitted by you;
• Any other type of information you send to us.
We will not disclose your information to third parties, except for (i) when we are required to disclose information according to laws and regulations; (ii) service providers or INGRID’s related companies, affiliates, advisers, agents and/or their employees under confidentiality; and/or (iii) when we consider it necessary to protect the rights and/or property of Creandum.
We use information (including personal data) for the following purposes:
• To carry out any contractual obligations;
• To comply with laws and regulations;
• To identify, evaluate, and enter into, investment and exit opportunities;
• To monitor and support portfolio companies;
• To contact you for marketing and administrative purposes;
• To keep internal records.
We may combine personal information from one source with information, including personal information, from another source. We use a number of service providers to store and process information in our business. All information is collected and stored with GDPR-compliant services to ensure that the information is not unauthorized disclosed.
Please contact INGRID by emailing [email protected] if you would like review, correct, amend, restrict or delete the information we store on you. If you are not satisfied with our handling of the information or our response to your request, you are entitled to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s, or other device’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse traffic. A cookies also holds information about when you visit a particular site. A cookie does not give Creandum access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
This policy may be changed from time to time. We recommend that you check this website from time to time to make sure that you are informed of any changes. This policy is effective from May 24, 2018.